Polaris Learning and Aquaterra Training – Working Together
We are delighted to be working with AquaTerra Training to offer an enhanced range of training services to organisations across Scotland.
Both companies share a similar ethos, a drive for continuous improvement and a focus on high standards. Our range of services is complimentary and by working together we believe we can offer you a fuller range of training solutions.
Established in 2008, AquaTerra Training offer a service based on the highest standards of global best practice. Courses are delivered by their experienced team of training professionals and can be comprehensive standard courses or tailored to meet your specific needs.
AquaTerra can provide training at their excellent, purpose built training centre in Aberdeenshire or they can provide a trainer to your site.
Aquaterra currently deliver a range of accredited, practical courses to an average of 8,000 candidates per year, including:
- Work at Height
- Rescue at Height
- Dropped Object Awareness
- Harness User
- Personal Fall Protection Equipment Inspection
- Confined Space
- Breathing Apparatus User
- H2S Awareness
- Level 1 OPITO Gas Tester
- Stage 1 OPITO Introduction to Rigging
- Stage 3/4 OPITO Rigger Competence
- Gantry Crane Operator
- Lifting Equipment Examiner
- Fire Warden
- Transport of Dangerous Goods
And many more…
Since 1996, Polaris Learning have provided a range of training and qualifications onsite, offshore or online and blended through our learning portal PLUS, to clients in a range of industries.
Our training and qualifications include:
- SQA L&D9DI Assessor Award
- SQA L&D11 Internal Verifier Award
- Internal Verifier Training and Qualifications
- Leadership and Management Development
- Training the Trainers
- Food and Drink Specialisms
- Competency Management System Services
- Learning and Development Consultancy
- Training and Competency Databases
If you do not need qualifications, we also offer a range of options from training only through to practical and work-based assignments leading to a Certificate of Competence.
You can contact us directly to find out more about how both Polaris Learning and Aquaterra Training can help with your training and development needs.
You can call us on +44(0) 1651 873398 or email email@example.com