2018 Key Guides
You may already have a CMS in place that doesn’t quite give you the results that you want, or perhaps you’re considering one but you’re not sure on how to successfully implement it.
Throughout the year Polaris Learning have shared various tools and tips with you to help in this area, but what are the real benefits of an efficient CMS?
Here’s a few of our key guides for you to look at again:
- How to reduce risk with a Competence Management System, and the difference between training and competency.
- A health check for tips on how to get the most from your leadership competencies.
- The challenges, goals, benefits and actions you can take to start managing competence through the employee lifecycle.
And if you’re looking at other areas of your management or employee performance, these guides may be of use:
- Can your managers deal with performance issues in their team – how to commit to performance management?
- A 5-step guide to see if your managers are equipped to take on team member training.
- What training and development is the best approach for your team – including a Personal Development Action Plan template to download.
- The importance of embedding your organisation’s values into your business to develop your people.
- 7 tips to help leaders with conflict management.
We hope you find these of interest, and if you’d like to hit the ground running in the new year; achieving better long-term results, with managers feeling more equipped, and employees being developed to their full potential, please get in touch on 01651 873398. I’m happy to have an informal chat with you and see if there’s something we may be able to help with.