Free Lunch and Learn: Cutting Through Expensive Myths in Training and Competency
Free Lunch & Learn on Thursday 03rd October 2019 1200 to 1400!
This lunch a learn is aimed at training and competency professionals who want to build on their knowledge, consider different solutions or think about different ways to address the challenges and opportunities of training and competency.
We will cover:
– Taking stock of Training to Maximise Resources
– Key lessons in Making Your Competency Management System Sustainable
– Leadership Competencies and Your Competency Management System
Within this we will cover such topics as:
– Where should you focus your budget?
– How often should you retrain or recertify?
– How to streamline, futureproof and avoid bureaucracy or unnecessary complexity
– The reasons why you need to consider leadership competencies
– Where should you focus to improve team performance, and reduce risks and incidents?
This lunch and learn is designed to help you:
– Know where you can add value, save money and why
– Be confident to provide clear direction on training and competency within your organisation
– Be able to challenge pre-conceptions or potential misinformation in relation to training and competency
– Know where to focus your budget and people to avoid unnecessary costs
*It will be held at: AquaTerra Group, AquaTerra House, Kintore: 20 minutes from Aberdeen and 15 minutes from Dyce.
To book a place, please get in touch by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org